Committed to keeping our staff, customers, and community safe and healthy
At Absorb Plumbing and Heating, the safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. We continue to monitor the situation with Covid-19 and follow the advice set forth by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Government of British Columbia to prevent the spread of the virus.
Before all service visits, we conduct pre-screening calls with customers and ask the following questions:
- Has anyone in your home travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days?
- Is there anyone in the home currently under self-isolation?
- Is anyone in the home showing any symptoms of the virus?
All our plumbing and heating experts have been equipped with an adequate supply of:
- hand sanitizer
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- boot covers
- maintain a safe social distance on the job;
- do not shake hands with customers, or ask for signatures on paperwork; and
- ask that any employee who has flu-like symptoms remain at home and follow all testing and self-isolation protocols.
As a company, we are committed to providing you with safe, reliable, and professional service while following all provincial COVID-19 protocols.
If you would like additional information on our protocols and safety procedures while on-site, please feel free to contact us.