If you are looking for an efficient way to heat and cool your environment, a heat pump may be the solution for you. Quiet and available in a range of models with different amounts of output and features, heat pumps are an excellent solution for everything from new construction to heritage home renovations. Discreet and available with many programmable features such as timed on/off, eco modes, smartphone connection, and/or other options, heat pumps fit in almost every setting.
Heat pumps offer many benefits, including:
- Efficient heating and cooling
- Improved air quality
- Wireless control
- Quiet operation
- Quick and easy installation
- Rebates and financing may be available (link to rebate info for BC)
If you’re considering a heat pump and would like to discuss the pros, cons, or costs, contact one of our experts. They will help you understand the information out there and make sure you pick a suitable unit for your needs. They’ll also provide cost estimates and walk you through the installation and maintenance process. Finally, they’ll arrive at your location, provide exceptional installation service, and leave you with a heating system that keeps you cool and dehumidified when it’s hot and toasty warm and comfy when it’s cold.
As with all our plumbing and heating services, we stand behind our workmanship and commitment to customer service.
Keep your system in excellent shape
If you have an existing heat pump system, remember to schedule your annual maintenance with one of our heating experts. Regular inspections go a long way to extend the life and efficiency of your system
During your inspection, our heating expert will:
- Inspect filters, blower, drain pan, and coils
- Measure and verify the refrigerant charge
- Check for potential leaks, cracks, or damage
- Inspect connections and wiring
- Deep clean and apply treatment to the indoor and outdoor coil
- Verify unit controls and functionality are working as desired
If you have a heat pump system, call us to schedule your annual inspection.